[rodgersorgan] Re: Organ at Walt Disney Concert Hall???

  • From: Cbtsubdallas@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:14:38 EDT

Ok ya'll,
I checked out the links and the only thing three things I can say are:  1)
What drugs are Manny Rosales and the builder on?  2)  What drugs are the
symphony board and the architects on and 3) Who, in their right mind, would
find
this visually appealing?

Come on folks, a creative facade is one thing but this is well over the line
of decency and pleasing aesthetics.  However, I will say the stop list looks
promising -- if nothing else does.

Allen Johns
Dallas

Your purchases at www.frogmusic.com support the
Rodgers Organ Users Group and are appreciated!