[rodgersorgan] Re: Organ at Walt Disney Concert Hall???

  • From: Cbtsubdallas@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 00:37:13 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/2003 10:13:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
WmMTexas@xxxxxxx writes:
> And I can hardly wait to hear what the AGO folks will say !!!

Egads..... I'm sure it will be a mixed review, one side being the design and
the other side being the musicality of the instrument.  For some odd reason I
fear that the design will hinder whatever musical qualities it may posses in
many AGO members view points.

But then again, maybe I'm just an old fart who's outlived his usefulness.

Allen Johns
Dallas

Soon to be published for the Rodgers Organ: Sommer Sonaten für Orgel - Summer
Sonatas for Organ and MIDI Orchestra!