[rodgersorgan] Re: Organ at Walt Disney Concert Hall???

  • From: WmMTexas@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 12:05:37 EDT

In a message dated 05/29/2003 10:01:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
rltorlai@xxxxxxx writes:
<< We need a picture of the Walt Disney "mickey Mouse" organ. Its too bad no
 one has a digital camera, you know what they say, a picture is worth a
 thousand laughs!! >>

Ok, Richard and all; I went to the sites and download the attached picture of
the model of the organ (?).  In all my many years, I have never seen anything
like this!  Be sure to checkout the other pic's and links to this monster!
(download for pic)

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: OPUS-2~1.JPG

Your purchases at www.frogmusic.com support the
Rodgers Organ Users Group and are appreciated!