[rodgersorgan] Re: Organ at Walt Disney Concert Hall???

  • From: "Richard Torlai" <rltorlai@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rodgers2" <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 20:15:03 -0400

I'm sorry guys and gals, but I'm a traditionalist. In actuality it's the ears
that tell the difference. But since I'm not going to be on hand to witness the
sound....I'll poke fun at what i see. The organ seems to go with the design of
the building...that is...if and I do mean IF you are into that kind of design.
I'll bet you, that organ is capable of some noise that will appeal to everyone.
The stop list must be impressive and just think of the possibilities especially
if your home instruments were configured the way that "creature" is.
Rich T.