[rodgersorgan] Re: Organ at Walt Disney Concert Hall???

  • From: Tallorg@xxxxxxx
  • To: rltorlai@xxxxxxx, rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:58:31 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/03 8:02:09 AM, rltorlai@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Does anyone have the full scoop on this abomination!  Believe me you =
>have to see it to believe it.
>
>Dick Stoney >>

Ah, c'mon Dick, she's a beauty.  Abomination?  Why, because this organ
doesn't fit the mold?  You are stuck in the mud, Dick, my good friend.  She's
new,
refreshing, daring, exciting, controversial, 21st Century, and on and on.  I
love it and can't wait to hear it!

At least we are all talking about it.  New installations in other major
concert halls never got this much chatter.  Wonderful!  Organ Alive!

Bob Tall

Your purchases at www.frogmusic.com support the
Rodgers Organ Users Group and are appreciated!