[roc-chat] Re: Upcoming launches within 6 hours of Los Angeles?

  • From: Mike Riss <rockt_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:53:06 -0700 (PDT)

Jack,

Can't believe you missed a chance to plug Dairy Aire:

May 2012: DAIRY AIRE
Launch is scheduled for Friday, Saturday, Sunday May 18th-20th 2012
Or, do you just want to keep it to yourself?  ;-)
Mike

P.S.  Don't forget about MDARS:

http://www.mdars.info/schedule2012.html

P.P.S.  Note that the Tripoli Vegas Launch for May is usually the Delamar
launch on Memorial Day weekend, with the usual Jean launch the third Saturday
as backup if for some reason Delamar is not a go:

http://tripolivegas.com/