[roc-chat] Re: Upcoming launches within 6 hours of Los Angeles?

  • From: "Robert Koepke" <rkoepke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 21:47:58 -0700

You can find a list of area launches at:
http://aiaaocrocketry.org/?page_id=326 - it should be reasonably accurate but
may contain some errors so be certain to check the club's launch calendar
before counting on any of the dates.  And the weather for those launch sites
can be found at http://aiaaocrocketry.org/?page_id=1101 .  Let us know if you
find errors, or would like it expanded in any way and we'll try to accomodate.
We originally put the list together for events with a deadline such as TARC and
SLI - and expanded it a bit today.

Bob and Jann Koepke

            From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
            Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Upcoming launches within 6 hours of Los
Angeles?
            To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Monday, April 23, 2012, 10:56 AM

            Oh man John I thought we were buddies it is Tripoli Central
California www.tccrockets.com   :)

            Jack G