[roc-chat] Re: Upcoming launches within 6 hours of Los Angeles?

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:04:18 -0700

Ok just tell me what you need and I can pull it out and have it ready, like
I said I will be sleeping at the Boron, rest stop on Wednesday night late
then waking up when my eyes open depending on what time I get there but
let's say before noon then I go to the Pilot at Kramer junction and fill up
water and get a sandwich before I start trucking all day again.

Jack G