[roc-chat] Re: Upcoming launches within 6 hours of Los Angeles?

  • From: Michael Klett <xsive.guy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:01:11 -0700

A SoCal launch calendar be awesome!  I've really liked this particular
thread as I've learned about a lot more launches than I already knew about.
 I'll still haunt my "regular" launches but when I have out of town guests
I might hit one of these alternatives if they fit in with scheduling better.

In fact, I like it so much I might get a new domain and build a web page
for it.  If someone else wants to do it before I get to go ahead but if I
don't see it "soon" I might take on the task.  (The definition of "soon" is
intentionally left very vague, probably summer time some time.)

Thanks,
Mike