[roc-chat] Re: Space Camp for today's kids

  • From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:37:34 -0700

Yeah, I'll have to get a Rosannadanna wig.
I started my morning off with renewing a registration with one of my customers
that after I provide all the docs they want, I have to pay them $95 for getting
the opportunity of working for them.  So, I was already irritated when I saw
David's post.  Wow, that should have been my first indication that something
was up; from David Erbas-White  :-)

It's good, because although I'm red in the face, I'm not mad about the vendor
renewal thing any more.

Also, started thinking about what a SpaceX or better yet a Virgin Galactic
Space Camp would be like.  We know that registration would probably be a lot
more.

Richard Rosannadanna Dierking

From: lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Space Camp for today's kids
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:21:58 -0700
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On May 30, 2014, at 11:18 AM, R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Now
I do.  I know I take stuff too seriously.  :-)  And, need to read the whole
story!!!
This is up there with a Rosanne Rosannadanna routine.  Us old farts will
remember (when Saturday Night was funny).  What's all this with Sax and
Violins?

And don’t get me started on Endangered Feces!!!  ;-)

<lyzenga@xxxxxxx>Dept. of Physics, Harvey Mudd College            (909)
621-8378Claremont, CA 91711-5990                       mobile (626) 808-5314