[roc-chat] Re: [Bulk] Re: Youth Groups at ROCstocks

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 22:42:20 -0800

On 11/14/2012 10:32 PM, Chris Coffee wrote:

Personally, I'd always be happy to give whatever advice I can to whomever I can (can't say the same about taking advice, unfortunately... <G>). I think most other long-timers are the same. I drive a silver Ford Flex that sometimes has a trailer behind it, and if I'm around Jack can point me out...

David Erbas-White

Is there anyone that would be willing to sit and spend a little bit of time teaching myself and other adult members of my family exactly what we need to know in order to be a LPR RSO, or PM, or PA, or LCO? There is so much that we would like to do, but with our very limited knowledge and experience in this hobby, we are hesitant to volunteer for such positions. To be completely honest, we were glad to be able to help this past weekend in the capacity that we did, BUT, I felt bad that I could not jump in and help when needed in the positions mentioned above. And with the weather delaying most launches until Sunday, the lines (from my seated perspective) were downright intimidating. Things were already backed up and it would have been of no help to have us there asking questions every two minutes.