[roc-chat] Re: [Bulk] Re: Youth Groups at ROCstocks

  • From: "Chris Coffee" <chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:59:27 -0800

Kurt,

That is exactly what I plan to do, and thank you for that suggestion. It is
actually something I considered doing last weekend, but the sheer volume of
flyer kept me from asking. I figured they had enough to worry about at that
time, and I know there will be future launches at which I can take such action.