[roc-chat] Re: BP for Deployment of Main Question

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 13:25:53 -0800

On 12/8/2011 1:22 PM, Richard Dierking wrote:
Other than the time it takes for a ground test and that sometimes stuff is damaged and must be repaired; there are other considerations. Some of my neighbors are already a little freaked out about the large rocket projects. So, setting off a 4 gram BP charge would not be advised. We could go to a City park, but previously, we were asked to leave by the City's park enforcement officer (details only around the campfire). If we did the test at a school field, I would probably end up in Quatmo.

And I'm not sure where we'd find you if you ended up in "Quatmo"... <G>

David Erbas-White