[real-eyes] Re: t w c phone audio problems?

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:34:36 -0500

Steven has 13 years experience in this. was thinking that maybe twc could
possibly get dispatch to have Steve take a look at your problem.

I know that  your pretty good when it comes to advocating for yourself.
smile.  ttyl.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"