[real-eyes] t w c phone audio problems?

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real eyes list" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 06:35:30 -0500

wondering if anyone using twc  has been having problems. I keep loosing
audio both ways when in the middle of a call. I think it's a network problem
and they don't think so unless they get more people having the same problems
there just going to keep blowing me off. so if your having this problem
please call t w c there open 24-7. 358-8833 or just call 611 from your twc
phone. also please let me know you did this so they can add it to my ticket.
thanks.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"