[real-eyes] Re: t w c phone audio problems?

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 04:28:17 -0500

I lerned a few weeks ago on one of the kc news programs that businesses like
a t and t and I am pretty shore t w c offten monoters twitter for there
names. If someone twitters that there having a problem with a t and t dsl
for example. This office reads the twit and fixes the problem with out
informing the customre. maybe we can see about geting steve from t w c to
take a look at your problem. It sucks that there having problems because
over all it's a pretty good service. I had vonage for a while and ended up
leveing do to service problems. Too bad thow because they had lots of cooll
feechers. My fave one was call transfer relece. If someone called me and
they needed to leve a message for Linda I would just transfer the call to
her cell and that was that.

If you want you can call me some time and I will get t w c on the phone and
see if there is any possability of having Steve take a look at your lines.
Maybe the teck can take a look at the area and not just your modem. I hate
geting blowen off. ttyl.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"