[real-eyes] Re: t w c phone audio problems?

  • From: "Valorie Stanard" <vstanard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:03:54 -0500

I know this is a little late, but two years ago, I cancelled my service
because of the audio phone problems.  I kept calling and calling, and going
up the chain of command because they never fixed the problem.  I was very
reluctant go go back, but did in September and so far, no problems.  I'm
sure my file is flagged because of all the hell I raised last time!