[real-eyes] Re: Power up conference

  • From: Brandie Young <deaftaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 05:36:09 -0500

hey chip

nope I'm not going to sorry but I believe that someone forwarded it to
me and forwarded it to clay berry info 2 week ago but clay never
answer back but i dont think he need me ot do it or not but too late
for now. but someone thought  would like me to be there with my
business greeting cards that is my ownwer though.
how is your wife sherri doing?