[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Using Prizmo on holiday.

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:38:55 -0500

Don't you know that for some Blind persons  Bitching is a way of life. If
you take away there power to bitch then what are they going to do with all
of that  spare time.

 I want to do what Donald Trump does.  once he knows what the problem is he
don't spend time talking about it. he spends time working on a fix.

Oh yah I know that  sometimes I too  have been in Bitch mode. However I kind
of grew up a bit.

smile.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC