[real-eyes] Re: altaVista

  • From: "Suzanne R" <suzyq69@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 06:37:45 -0600

Hi Jims,
I installed Defender and can't figure out how to use it.  lol  I don't know why
it didn't install with the latest definitions, but when I tried to update I
couldn't because of the highjacking!  Someone else told me to run adaware in
safe mode, that it works better that way, but haven't tried that yet.  She also
told me to do something with start, run, setup and look for something there.
Can't remember the exact steps, though.  Is there anywhere else on my PC I can
look for something to delete?  Or are most of these the tyep that come right
back when you reboot?  This problem is starting to get in the way of my job. I
hope to try my options tomorrow when I have more time.
Suzanne
This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net