[real-eyes] Re: altaVista

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:24:33 -0600

It's hard to say whether or not this situation could be caused by spyware that
has not been detected by Adaware, but it is generally well accepted that a good
practice is to have more than one spyware program on your PC.
I have had very good luck with Microsoft's Windows Defender.
It can be found at:

It seems like it would be worth trying it out to see if it finds anything.