[real-eyes] Re: altaVista

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:17:56 -0500

Suzanne,

Though Ad Aware is a pretty good program it doesn't get the really tough
stuff.  I highly recommend Spy Sweeper from www.webroot.  It is fairly
useable with JAWS.  They have a 15 day trial that is fully functional and
the subscription is $29.95 for the first two years.  It comes highly
recommended by Kim Komando and others.  Even if you don't want to buy it I
would try it to see if it gets rid of the stuff you have.  It sounds like
you may have what is called a browser hijacker.

Thanks,
Jim Ellsworth

  _____