[real-eyes] altaVista

  • From: "Suzanne R" <suzyq69@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:23:27 -0600

Hi,
Starting a few days ago AltaVista has been taking over web pages.  It either
hangs there for a while (on dialup) and then moves on to the web site I asked
for,  or
will just go there and stop and I have to try again.  I eventually get to where
I'm going, but always through this AltaVista thing.  Google is still set
as my home page, yet when I launch IE from the desktop it will go to AltaVista
most times, and sometimes on to Google.  Does anyone know where this came
from and how I get rid of it?  I ran adaware but that didn't help.
Suzanne

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net