[real-eyes] Re: altaVista

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:55:47 -0500

Suzanne,

Unfortunately this sort of thing is fairly common and very annoying.  You
either got it from some web site you visited or from some software package
you installed containing malware.  I do believe that Spy Sweeper will get
rid of it.  Believe me, it is well worth the price of $29.95 for two years
of protection as Spy Sweeper will help to keep this kind of crap from
getting back on your machine.

Thanks and good luck,
Jim

  _____