[ratpack] Re: FW: Clubhouse membership at Miller Motorsports Park

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:37:06 -0700

I think they just killed themselves:

Individual Club House Membership - $1,000
Each additional Individual Club House Membership - $750
Rider?s Club Membership - $2,500
Driver?s Club Membership - $5,000
Racer?s Club Membership - $10,000
MPRA Champions Club Membership - $64,000
Business Club Membership - $7,500
Executive Club Membership ? $30,000
Kart Racer?s Club Membership - $950
Tax additional.
Renewing members receive a 10% discount on all memberships

I might have been able to afford the membership in 06 or 07, 08 and 09 were borderline and there's no way I could afford this...especially if I'm gonna spend most of my day out in the elements using gear I could buy with that grand. Makes the Ace Cafe look pretty good and the cooler in the back of the Burb look even better. :)

RtR

At 06:09 PM 11/19/2009, you wrote:
Gentlemen:

Thought you might find this information useful.

Thank you.

John W Weibel

----------
From: ddegraaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ddegraaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:25:15 -0700
Subject: Clubhouse membership at Miller Motorsports Park

Hello,

You were a clubhouse member in 2008. As always we thank you for your current and past support. We have created a few new memberships for the 2010 season that may interest you for next year. Many of the new ones revolve around track time for both motorcycles and cars. Please take a moment to look at the attachment of memberships. I will follow up with you next week but feel free to call me in the meantime with any questions. Thanks!!

The 2010 Season memberships are:

Individual

Additional

Riders Club

Drivers Club

Racers Club

MPRA Championships Club

Business Club

Executive Club

Kart Racers Club

The 2010 Major schedule*:

May 29-31, 2010 ? Superbike World Championship

June 26-27, 2010 ? Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series

July 10-11, 2010 ? American Le Mans Series

Sept 11-12, 2010 ? Grand-Am Rolex Series

And please keep in mind that we have garages you can rent, riding and driving schools to attend and activities for your business/company to participate in.

Thanks!!!!

Derrek DeGraaff

Group Sales Senior Account Executive

Miller Motorsports Park

435.277.8622 office

435.277.8008 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.