[ratpack] Re: FW: Clubhouse membership at Miller Motorsports Park

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 03:35:19 +0000 (UTC)

AW Shucks, and I was so hoping this year that I could afford one. heehee!
From: ddegraaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ddegraaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:25:15 -0700

Hello,

You were a clubhouse member in 2008.  As always we thank you for your current
and past support.  We have created a few new memberships for the 2010 season
that may interest you for next year.  Many of the new ones revolve around track
time for both motorcycles and cars.  Please take a moment to look at the
attachment of memberships.  I will follow up with you next week but feel free
to call me in the meantime with any questions. Thanks!!

The 2010 Season memberships are:

Individual

Additional

Riders Club

Drivers Club

Racers Club

MPRA Championships Club

Business Club

Executive Club

Kart Racers Club

The 2010 Major schedule*:

May 29-31, 2010 – Superbike World Championship

June 26-27, 2010 – Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series

July 10-11, 2010 – American Le Mans Series

Sept 11-12, 2010 – Grand-Am Rolex Series

And please keep in mind that we have garages you can rent, riding and driving
schools to attend and activities for your business/company to participate in.

Thanks!!!!

Derrek DeGraaff

Group Sales Senior Account Executive

Miller Motorsports Park

435.277.8622 office

435.277.8008 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or
previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing,
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this
transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in
error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and
delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving
in any manner. Thank you.