[ratpack] Re: FW: Clubhouse membership at Miller Motorsports Park

  • From: JOHN W WEIBEL <marce.weibel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:51:53 +0000

A two way street beats a dark back alley any day.

A. N. Alog

Subject: [ratpack] Re: FW: Clubhouse membership at Miller Motorsports Park
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:26:28 -0700
From: Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The good thing about a pink wrist band is that it allows me to associate with
guys like you, the heck with the elite (not sure it’s a two way street for you
guys though).
Larr

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:37:06 -0700
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I think they just killed themselves:
Individual Club House Membership - $1,000
Each additional Individual Club House Membership - $750
Rider’s Club Membership - $2,500
Driver’s Club Membership - $5,000
Racer’s Club Membership - $10,000
MPRA Champions Club Membership - $64,000
Business Club Membership - $7,500
Executive Club Membership – $30,000
Kart Racer’s Club Membership - $950
Tax additional.
Renewing members receive a 10% discount on all memberships
I might have been able to afford the membership in 06 or 07, 08 and 09 were
borderline and there's no way I could afford this...especially if I'm gonna
spend most of my day out in the elements using gear I could buy with that
grand.  Makes the Ace Cafe look pretty good and the cooler in the back of the
Burb look even better.  :)
RtR

At 06:09 PM 11/19/2009, you wrote:
Gentlemen:

Thought you might find this information useful.

Thank you.

John W Weibel

From: ddegraaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ddegraaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:25:15 -0700
Hello,

You were a clubhouse member in 2008.  As always we thank you for your current
and past support.  We have created a few new memberships for the 2010 season
that may interest you for next year.  Many of the new ones revolve around track
time for both motorcycles and cars.  Please take a moment to look at the
attachment of memberships.  I will follow up with you next week but feel free
to call me in the meantime with any questions. Thanks!!

The 2010 Season memberships are:
Individual
Additional
Riders Club
Drivers Club
Racers Club
MPRA Championships Club
Business Club
Executive Club
Kart Racers Club

The 2010 Major schedule*:
May 29-31, 2010 – Superbike World Championship
June 26-27, 2010 – Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series
July 10-11, 2010 – American Le Mans Series
Sept 11-12, 2010 – Grand-Am Rolex Series

And please keep in mind that we have garages you can rent, riding and driving
schools to attend and activities for your business/company to participate in.

Thanks!!!!

Derrek DeGraaff
Group Sales Senior Account Executive
Miller Motorsports Park
435.277.8622 office
435.277.8008 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or
previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing,
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this
transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in
error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and
delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving
in any manner. Thank you.