[ratpack] Re: FW: Clubhouse membership at Miller Motorsports Park

  • From: "Larry Knight" <Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:50:15 -0700

Here ya go.

Larr

From: ratpack-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ratpack-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ray Buck
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 1:48 PM
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ratpack] Re: FW: Clubhouse membership at Miller Motorsports Park

Could you resend that photo?  Somehow your M$ and my Eudora aren't really on
speaking terms.  If ya resend, I'll look at it in webmail.

RtR

At 01:09 PM 11/20/2009, you wrote:

xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="
http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml
<http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml> " xmlns="
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40 <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40>
"BƒBXYƒBY]HY\]Z]PÛ۝[U\Hcontent="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<!--if !msoBÝ[@Чe⢶&V†f­÷#§W&‚6FVfVÇB5dÔ“·ÐЦõâ
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
<!endif-->
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
         {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
         {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
         {font-family:Tahoma;
        panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
         {margin:0in;
         margin-bottom:.0001pt;
         font-size:12.0pt;
         font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
         {mso-style-priority:99;
         color:blue;
         text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
         {mso-style-priority:99;
         color:purple;
         text-decoration:underline;}
         {mso-style-priority:99;
         margin:0in;
         margin-bottom:.0001pt;
         font-size:12.0pt;
         font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.EmailStyle19
         {mso-style-type:personal;
         font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
         color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle20
         {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
         font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
         color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
         {mso-style-type:export-only;
         font-size:10.0pt;}
@page Section1
         {size:8.5in 11.0in;
         margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.Section1
         {page:Section1;}
-->
</styleBKKVÚYˆÝH\ÛÈ9][ƒBˆÎœÚ\YY˜][ÈŽ™^H™Y]ˆÜYX^HŒLˆˆÀ>
</xmlVÙ[™Y—KKCÂÒÕ¶­bwFR×6ò•ÓãdžÖ4(€ñ¼éÍ¡…U°ayout v:ext="edit">
  <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
 </o:shapelayoutÞ[¶VæF­eÒÒÐ4(𽡕…

Hey do you guys remember that picture of the corvette that I said a customer
was going to turn into a 10’ banner for SEMA? Well I saw it on a SEMA tv
interview and went to their website and there the picture was, adjusted to
promote their company. I think it turned out great. You guys were right, it
wasn’t such a bad pic. I’ve attached it for your further scrutiny. The tv spot
(this was not regular or cable tv, it was a SEMA only TV you would have to
watch on a computer or at the convention)(how do we get tickets to SEMA
anyway)talked about Pfadt’s corvette carbon fiber drive shaft, very
interesting. $2000 for a drive shaft that will withstand 1350 ft/lbs of torque.
I wish I had a vette and I wish I had $2000 for a drive shaft, but alas I am
picking up change on the street and from the coach cushions to buy the MPRA
Champions Club Membership for $64,000, so you can see I can’t really go for a
carbon fiber drive shaft. Still a very interesting piece of engineering.
Larr
LOOOVE ----- Original Message -----
Subject: [ratpack] Re: FW: Clubhouse membership at Miller  Motorsports ParkThe
good thing about a pink wrist band is that it allows me to associate with guys
like you, the heck with the elite (not sure it’s a two way street for you guys
though).
ratpack-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [ mailto:ratpack-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ratpack-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ] On Behalf Of Ray Buck

The problem is that the "elite" lets guys like us in.  As Groucho Marx once
said, "I wouldn't want to be a member of any organization that would accept me
as a member."  He also said, in a discussion about his possible (and eventually
denied) membership to the Hollywood Country Club because of his Jewish
ancestry, "So since my daughter is half-Jewish, would that mean that she could
only go into the swimming pool up to her waist?"
marce.weibel@xxxxxxx>Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 8:38:46 AM GMT -07:00
US/Canada Mountain
All:Speaking of the Ace Cafe, Glen, the Hoosier Tire Sales/Service guy from
Phoenix, has told me that the food served at the cafe is the best "Track Food"
anywhere west of the Mississippi. Thank you.

To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx think they just killed themselves:
Rider’s Club Membership - $2,500
Kart Racer’s Club Membership - $950

Tax additional.