[ratpack] Re: A totally insane "LSR" event in Florida

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:35:59 -0600

That was pretty cool. You're right about the chances of something happening.
More money than brains I would suspect.

This is what happened to one of those weekend warriors with a ton of money
shortly after we got off the track in the Noble. See pic. The owner was
laughing about having half a mile of tubing in his garage he was wanting to
do something with. Now he'll take the parts from the wasted GT and build a
project.

JC

---
John Christensen