[ratpack] A totally insane "LSR" event in Florida

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:17:19 -0700

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NAvWbv5-Vs&NR=1

This has been an item of "discussion" (condemnation would be a better word for it) on www.landracing.com ( http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,6902.0.html ) and I finally watched the long video with my blurry eyes. Yeah, I prolly otta be doing other stuff, but what the hell, huh?

I'm assuming that the orange/green critters are Lamborghini Murcielagos...but I'm not all that familiar with the supercar thing. But running 4 or 5 cars abreast from a standing start is...well, only a matter of time before someone blows a tire or a motor and then.....

Wacked, man.

RtR