[ratpack] Re: Concours photos

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 07:38:45 -0500

All work and no play pisses John off. Trying to bounce back from a complete
HD failure at work (power outage, and restart during another surge fried
it). Plus more than I can get done at home. At least I have a job.

Her are some tidbits.
Don't know if they will go through (size) but I am throwing them out there.

JC

---
John Christensen
Saint Charles, IL