[ratpack] Re: Concours photos

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:20:25 -0600

If memory serves me right If you do a no-no such as wrecking, touching  other
cars etc. you are banned from participating in the Historic races for a couple
of years.

Was Sit Stirling banned for the usual period of time????  Sir Stirling may have
been granted a waiver.  I saw that incident on the tele and thought that the
pass he attempted was a really stupid beginners mistake.  Another example of
trying to win the race in the first corner.

hwp