[ratpack] Re: Concours photos

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 10:24:18 -0600

The blueprints.com is an interesting site.  Thanks.

I hope to peruse your concours photos more this weekend.  Even though I am on a
five week vacation it seems that I am just running around like a chicken with
its head cut off, no blood spurting though.
I looked at the cell phone section and the iPhone in particular and guess what
it looks just like my iPod.  Speaking if the iPod I now have 10,017 photographs
downloaded to it.  I'm thinking that may be just a bit over the top.  I do not
have enough battery in the device to look at each and every one.  The bloody
thing is supposed to hold 20,000 photos.   Hmmmmm........
Gotta run were are heading out to Heber to she the Grandkid.

hwp