[ratpack] Re: Concours photos

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 07:08:12 -0500

By Sunday, I'll have mine up. I tried to get pics of all the tags, but as I
look back, the exposure or the angles weren't always right to get this info.
I am always amazed at your ability to get the models and years of these
things. Time does not permit be to be so thorough.

I'll attach one more from the Concours for fun. Here is another one that the
placard is overexposed. I bet someone knows what this is.
JC

---
John Christensen
Saint Charles, IL