[racktables-users] Re: Export to CSV or Excel?

  • From: "Raj Wurttemberg" <rajaw@xxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:32:44 -0400

I have OCSInventory running, but I need to put in additional details. I also
need to inventory man HPUX and *old* Solaris systems which are not supported by
OCSInventory. I am completely OK with manually importing the data into
Racktables for now. Our current asset management system is just completely out
of control and virtually useless with lots of old data.

Kind regards,
-=Raj=-