[racktables-users] Re: POC: filtering select boxes

  • From: "Farrington, Ryan" <rfarrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:52:52 -0400

The issue was specific to firefox that I had to work around and my
workaround technically broke in IE because it was making changes to the
DOM before the document would load. So there is another smallish fix to
make it only run the commands AFTER the page completely loads.  There is
actually going to be an easier solution using a jQuery autocomplete
plugin but I have neither the time nor the want to dig into it right
now.

If you need any assistance getting this integrated let me know and I can
assist as best I can.

For my next trick, a Boolean attribute without using a dictionary!

Ryan Farrington
Senior Systems Engineer

MedAssets
5556 Tennyson Pkwy