[racktables-users] Re: POC: filtering select boxes

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <infrastation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:32:29 +0400

[...]

> I have a lot of customization in the code for other reasons so I can't
> post the complete files but attached is the files in the necessary file
> structure and below is the snips of a diff that should get you close
> enough. There are 2 .js files, a stylesheet (.css), and the images
> necessary to make it work. All the credit for the java code goes to
> DHTMLX LTD except for the small fix I put in place that forces the load
> AFTER the document completely loads.

Hello, Ryan.

After a review I find this proposition very useful, let me take some time to
try and fit that component. The fix, which you mention, boils down to this:
+   document.getElementById(parent.form.id).appendChild(w.DOMelem_hidden_input);
I don't really understand the meaning of most AJAX/DOM tricks, but, may be, it
is worth to report the bug to the authors?

--
    Denis Ovsienko