[racattack] Re: Let's complete | RAC Attack - Oracle Cluster Database at Home/VirtualBox Windoze 12c

  • From: Yury Velikanov <velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 10:21:55 +1000

OOW 2013

If someone from the group is happy to take responsibility printing the book
I am happy to delegate it.
Otherwise let's keep it simple and plan for an electronic version.

PS It would be beneficial if the generate a PDF version to pass it over to
the participants. However if we will have a Wifi (and there is an
indication that we will) we may work with the version of the book on the
web.

Best Regards,

Yury Velikanov
Oracle ACE Director & Team Technical Lead

NOTE If *YOU* *or* any of *YOUR* *team*'s members participate in Oracle
OpenWorld 2013 conference please please reach me. I *would love* to *MEET UP
*.

Pythian - Love your data

velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx | Twitter: @yvelik <https://twitter.com/yvelik> |
Linkedin <http://au.linkedin.com/in/yuryvelikanov>