[racattack] Re: Let's complete | RAC Attack - Oracle Cluster Database at Home/VirtualBox Windoze 12c

  • From: Bjoern Rost <b.rost@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 18:31:09 +0200

Thanks, Jeremy

I remember you had it printed at some shop that you just sent the pdf to and
then picked it up locally, is that right? I'll fund a few books but have no
intention of flying them in from europe, so if I can simply order books and
pick them up in SF, that would work.

I like having a book there. It simply makes us look more "legit" and when
following the lab it saves you from switch back and forth between console and
the website.

cheers
bjoern

--
Bjoern Rost

Tel +49-40-39 80 53 - 19
Fax +49-40-39 80 53 - 29

portrix.net GmbH
Friesenweg 2b
22763 Hamburg
HRB 79850 (Amtsgericht Hamburg)
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Knud Alex Mueller,  Niclas Schroeder, Henning Voss

http://www.portrix.net/