[pythian] Re: PROJECT - possibilities..

  • From: Darryl Long <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:42:49 -0400

> after the player has stolen the item (after certain time) an
> clerk, officer
> or whoever comes to the office. He finds out that the item
> has been stolen

Yes, we can have an officer or clerk on a patrol route that stops in the
office and checks the desk.  This is a good idea.

> ...suspicion system...

An interesting, though much work, as you stated.  Well, already the AI is
coded to have "suspicion" levels about the player.  Carrying a weapon is
suspicious. Running is suspicious.  Being near the scene of a known theft is
suspicious.  Things things are already present, they just don't work very
well.  If a guard becomes suspicious enough, he raises the alarm (not
implemented yet). I suppose this might be enough to work.

Darryl