[pythian] Re: MODEL All your Houses are belong to us

  • From: Darryl Long <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:39:14 -0400

> I just finished modeling the 8 Generic houses. Since a couple
> are already completed, I'll just texture the ones missing for now.

Hey Dan, that's awesome!  Great work!  I have received House_00 and House_01
from you already, and they are both quite good.  I also like that you are
"skinning" them.  This will make them render much faster in the engine.  I
will mark the tasks on the web site as "In Progress".

I have received House_04 from Emilio, and House_03 from someone (I forget
whom).  I also found some old houses Ariel did (not from the Tasks) and
re-mapped them (they had lost their maps).  This means I have 6 generic
houses already!!!  Only a few more to go...

The only thing that remains is where to post these models?  Should I post
them as PEL (for the Editor) or as MAX (the Source Art)?  I think this: I
will post the PEL files on the web site as "Member Files".  Then, when Yule
gets his FTP site working, I will post the MAX files there.  Sound ok to
everyone?

Great work guys!  This is really good progress!

Darryl