[pythian] Re: PROJECT - possibilities..

  • From: Darryl Long <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:33:45 -0400

> I think they hunt the PC down when they se him directly.
>
> Why? The PC is an Arbag inside a enemy fort. Think they will consider
> him hostile direct. Or...

No, because Arbag's are widely accepted as waste collectors and servants
throughout Sentinel.  An Arbag's presence inside the fort will not seem so
strange.  Also, the Arbag's were the only race to support the Golurut's in
the Great War of the Races, so there is an old "alliance" between these two
races.

Although, this gives me an idea.  Maybe we should add other Arbags in the
Fort, wandering around doing chores and small tasks.  Then it will not seem
so strange to be the Player Character.

Darryl