[pythian] Re: PROJECT - possibilities..

  • From: "Andrey Plisko" <andrey.plisko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 16:05:28 +0300

Even more - guards can be distracted by some NPC instead of PC, while PC can
sneak out at the moment.

1. When 2 or more Arbags are in the field of view of the guards they can
missed some actions done by 1 of the Arbags.
2. If the guards lost the sign of the Arbags (PC) thay are chasing, thay
should seek for any Arbags near. So they can catch an innocent. ;-)

At least one option from above can give a lot of fun to the player. :)
However maybe this is quite hard to implement in guard's behaviour logic
(tto complicated).