[pure-silver] Re: what would you attribute the difference to?

  • From: "Harry Lock" <harrylock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:46:01 +0200

Hi Janet

I think that it is simply that there is a difference, which some people see and
others don't. It is not a case of digi vs. film, or one being better than the
other, they are two different mediums and should be seen as such. There are
plenty of bad prints made in the darkroom and just as many superb digital
prints, and the opposite is also true, so I think the comparison is, frankly,
pointless.

I have a darkroom, and I have Photoshop, and both serve me well, but in
different ways.

There is my penny's worth.

Cheers
Harry