[pure-silver] Re: filters for view cameras

  • From: luben karavelov <luben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:06:11 +0300

Thierry ARNAUD wrote:

Hi,
I'd like to lith-print but I don't know any formula for the lith
developer. I bought the book of Tim Rudman about Lith-printing but there's
no formula.
Could someone give any?
Thanks in advance.
Best.
Thierry ARNAUD
France

Salut Thierry,

You could try some of these:

http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/LithDev/lithdev.html

Do not try to replace formaldehyde with acetone - I have tried without success. Other people also have tried without success.

Some other formulas you could find

here:http://members.iinet.net.au/~forbes/lithdev.html#Formulae

Most of the non-formaldehyde formulas are pretty easy to mix. The most basic formula is Wall's Normal Hydroquinone Developer.

Best regards
Luben