[pure-silver] Re: developing Royal Pan sheet film.

  • From: <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:48:40 -0700

Bogdan hi,

My experience with Diafine was very high base plus fog. If you want split
development, divided D-23 worked well, if you want to control grain clumping
Di-Exactol might be good choice because of the tanning of the gelatin,  also
it controls contrast well, my experience with Royal Pan 120 was that it
produced fairly high contrast negatives. Over all I liked the film, in
today?s world Fuji Neopan 1600 might be very close.

Jonathan   [mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]