[pure-silver] Re: developing Royal Pan sheet film.

  • From: Speedy <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 13:38:46 +0000

I am interested in your Shanghai experience.

I have a box of this but have yet to load it...

Speedy

Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 17:39:58 -0400
From: bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: developing Royal Pan sheet film.

    Message body

    Hello all,

      I'll follow up on Richard's suggestion and try it at 200, 320,
      400, and 800.    Thanks.

      Still several hours of daylight so I'll shoot today and develop
      tomorrow, along with a bunch of Shanghai 100 4x5 I'm trying out.

      Cheers,

      Bogdan

    On 4/2/2011 5:28 PM, Richard Knoppow wrote:

      ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bogdan"
      <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>