[pure-silver] Re: developing Royal Pan sheet film.

  • From: Gerald Koch <gerald.koch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 08:50:52 -0700 (PDT)

Don't you just love the internet, you can get any data you want, bad and good.
Take your pick.  Royal Pan was the fastest film of its day with an ASA of
1250.
I would suggest D-76 as a developer as the grain is quit large.  My developing
data is quite old so some else may be able to give you a time.

Jerry