[pure-silver] Re: Welcome to new Subscribers

  • From: AhYouBecky@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:27:36 EST

Hello and welcome to all the new members. WAVING :-)
I've enjoyed this list for more than a year now and still kind of feel like a
new comer. Everyone on the list has always been so helpful and encouraging.

My name is Becky Lynn and I live in the central valley of California on a
cattle ranch. I've been into photography for four years this coming February. I
started out with a digital camera and six months later went to black and white
film. I fell in love with film photography. I shot 35 mm for a year and then
went to medium format. Now I'm playing with a 4x5 and will be playing with pin
hole photography soon. I'm also going to be shooting some IR film for the
first time as soon as it comes in the mail! I enjoy everything about
photography.
Printing my own images is still so exciting to me. I built my first darkroom
out of an old shed but was told that we needed to move to a different house
just after it was finished. I got to use that darkroom twice. We moved it to
the
new house but it fell apart in the move... hahaha. Anyway, then it took a year
but I now have a very cool darkroom that we built in a big rig trailer that
had it's axles torched off and was lowered to the ground. I'm so happy to have
my own darkroom!!

As you can see, I tend to ramble on ......forgive me.

Becky Lynn