[pure-silver] Re: Welcome to new Subscribers

  • From: "Michael Healy" <emjayhealy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 01:34:58 -0700

Geez, Ralph, what's the point of a doorless darkroom if it won't let Aunt Dick
slide the
pizzas under the door? Come on! Talk about no-brainers!

Mike

On 1 Dec 2004 at 8:18, DarkroomMagic wrote:

I'm sure this wasn't really a technical question, but don't forget,
there are doorless-darkroom designs. Light won't go around corners
very well, specially when they are painted flat black.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht